What was that I saw again...?
Having trouble remembering the details for your report before you get home? Want to have a paper form to take notes on about the event? Download the document below to help you take notes on paper in the field. Simply print them out, fold up a copy in your backpack or hip-sack, and you're ready whenever you come across an event.
WHER Data Entry Aid
Are you wondering what the data field definitions are? Here is a document which lists of the fields and a brief description for each. Still have questions unanswered about the data entry process or field descriptions? Contact us - wher [at] wdin.org or use the Feedback link at the bottom of every WHER page.
WHER Data Field Descriptions
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Thursday, February 2, 2012
How to Set Up an Account
Do you want to get involved and help researchers gain a better understanding of wildlife disease? Follow these simple steps to create and confirm an account in WHER.
- Go to http://www.whmn.org/wher/users/add
- Enter the required fields and optional fields where you like.
- If you're signing up for a volunteer group, check the box next to the group name. If you're just joining as an individual, you can skip this step.
- Click the Save button to save your account details.
- Go check your email! You should receive an email from email@example.com with a link to click to confirm your account.
Need some troubleshooting help?
If the confirmation email never arrives, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help get your account activated. Sometimes your email spam folder is routed important messages on accident; check in this folder if your email provider auto-filters your spam.